Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another week....and no Animal Kingdom....

Well, a full week has passed and I haven't started on my Cutting Through My Carts challenge, I've had strep throat, a sinus infection and now a badly sprained ankle, so I think I will put my challenge on hold until after Christmas as I still have Christmas cards and some projects for school to take care of.
In the meantime, here are two cards I made for a friend, one for a baby shower (girl) and one for the arrival of a new baby boy.
I used New Arrival for both, and am in love with Elmer's Spray Adhesive for glitter, much easier and neater and dries so fast!
Have a look,

I also made this card for a friend's birthday (though my various ailments prevented me from attending the birthday dinner). The inside sentiment reads "Need help with the candles?". It was made using Everyday Paper Dolls and again, I am loving the spray adhesive for glitter, I also used some brads that I got from the SU Clearance Rack a while back to accent the wheels on the firetruck.


That's it for now, I'll be back in a day or two with some christmas cards, I am working on some simple ones for Hubby's work using the Little Felt Flurries and some prefolded cards I picked up at Wal-Mart. I am also working on some one sheet wonders with an assortment of printed paper and of course, some with my Cricut, so stay tuned!

Melly Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment