Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's Been a While.....

Yikes, so one of my pet peeves is blogs (or any websites for that matter) that aren't updated on a semi-regularly basis.....and yikes, I've done the same myself, not even going to try and make an excuse for myself (since I don't even know if anyone visits my blog yet to read my excuses...lol).

Here's a project I completed yesterday, a Valentine's candy bouquet for a charity event next weekend.

I used my BigShot and several of the Sizzix and Stampin Up Dies for the flowers, added some bling with glitter dots and rhinestones that I was lucky enough to find on clearance this week and put it all together in a teracotta pot. I made a similar one before using my Cricut but I have found that it is much easier to mass produce the flowers using the BigShot, sometimes technology isn't the best way.




Enjoy, I hope to be back very soon with some more Valentine's goodies!

Melly Mac

1 comment: