Monday, November 15, 2010

What to do....

I have been thinking about what I can do to liven up my blog, and hopefully inspire a few followers (or even frequent visitors) as well as to use my ever growing stock of craft supplies, and then the idea came to me. My Cricut is by far my favourite tool in my craft room (Hus-bee bought it for me for Valentine's, how romantic) but it doesn't always get the loving it deserves, and some of my cartridges haven't produced a single cut yet.....so I am issuing myself a challenge, Cutting Through my Carts! My goal is to select a cartridge and each day for a month I will make something using that cartridge, using a different cut each time. I think I will select one of my less loved carts for my first project. I am going to use Animal Kingdom which I bought on sale at Michael's this spring and haven't used at all. My idea is to make an alphabet book for my nephew, and I think this cart could really come in handy for that, and I'll use Plantin Schoolbook for the letters as I don't really have many font carts.....uh oh, I feel a shopping trip coming on.

I'll be back later today with my first cut!

Melly Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment